What Is A Virtual Assistant?
- a highly skilled professional who provides a range of support to businesses - remotely - via email, telephone, Skype or post.
- support is wide ranging but mostly administrative, technical, creative
- VAs mostly work from their own space but can be hired to work from the clients space (if in the same location).
- Clients could be located in any part of the country or world.
- The VA objective is to provide support so that you, the client, may focus on the core tasks in your business.
Why A Virtual Assistant?
- eliminates overheads such as sick pay, annual leave, superannuation, office space, equipment and supplies
- much more cost effective than going through an agency and hiring a temp
- more efficient by remotely streamlining your operations
- allows you to focus on what matters most
- there is minimal carbon footprint - a paperless office
- a clear and easy engagement process
- a high-end service - you'll feel as if you're my only client
- confidentiality - personal information will never be shared.
- promptness - tasks will be completed by the agreed upon deadline
If you answer yes to any of the following, Christine4PR can help ...
- You spend more time on administrative chores than on revenue generating projects
- You require only a few hours of support per day, week or month
- You need administrative support for your business that is not tied to traditional office hours
- You travel and need a contact person who can represent your business in a professional manner
- You have periodic or seasonal projects that you don’t wish to delegate to a stream of temps
- You need extra business support when your workload increases
- You need occasional cover for employees on holiday or sick leave
- You don’t want the cost, commitment or paperwork involved in using an employee